We’ve had the privilege of making history
Over the last two decades, World Vision has worked to preserve, improve and influence U.S. foreign assistance policies and programs that positively affect millions of lives around the world. Learn about the impact we’ve made as we follow God’s call to speak up on behalf of the poor and vulnerable.
World Vision has advocates in every congressional district in the United States (41,467 advocates to be precise), prepared to speak up for those whose voices are not heard.
In 2017, World Vision Advocates:
- Contacted Congress over 320,500 times via email
- Made over 250 phone calls to congressional offices
- Sent more than 700 tweets and Facebook messages to sway Senators and Representatives
- Met with members of Congress or their staff 53 times
- Made 10 submissions to local newspapers to raise awareness of justice issues
MORE IMPACT COMING SOON!